We are now offering two sizes for advertisements: 4” wide by 2” deep or a 4×4″ square option. The cost to place one smaller ad is $65, and $130 for the larger format per issue of the newsletter. In addition, if you purchase on year’s worth of advertisement space we will make your final issue free! That is six advertisements for the price of five. Your advertisement and will be delivered to almost 4,000 homes and businesses in our area. Several hundred newsletters are also available at some neighborhood businesses and gathering spaces. If you are interested in reserving space, this is what we need from you by the deadline which is 5 p.m. Wednesday, December 9th:
- Reserve space by contacting, Stearline Rucker, FRNNG program manager. Call (612) 721-5424 or email at: email@example.com
- Mail or drop off a check payable to FRNNG for your
- Email a completed digital press-quality PDF or JPEG of your ad to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image must be high resolution at 300 DPI (1200 pixels wide by 600 tall for a standard size ad) or greater. Colors will reproduce better if the original is in CMYK.
- Advertisements must meet these requirements to be published.
- If you need assistance creating an ad, there is a one-time charge of $40 for this service and you will be provided with a digital proof of the advertisement. You may also contact any outside designer for assistance as long as they can meet our design requirements.
Thank you for supporting your local neighborhood newsletter!